Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the documents required for KYC?
- Legal name and any other name change (as per identity proof)
- Correct permanent address (as per identity proof)
- Identity proof (PAN card)
2. Why is KYC mandatory?
- Know your customer (KYC).The objective of the KYC is to identity theft, prevent terrorist financing, money laundering and financial fraud. KYC allows us to understand the customer better and manage risks prudently.
3. What do you do with this information of KYC ?
- We do not share your information with third party. We gather information only to prevent terrorist financing, money laundering and financial fraud.
4. When will our service start after doing the payment?
- Once KYC related information and documents are received from you, we cross verify it and start your services. It can take up to 1-2 working days.
5. Do you provide guaranteed returns?
- No, Investments and trading are subject to market risk, hence we do not provide any assured or guaranteed returns.
6. Are you registered under SEBI?
- Yes. Our registration number is INH200006938.
7. Do you deal in profit sharing basis?
- No, we just take professional fee and do not entertain any kind of profit sharing structure
8. Do you open Demat and Trading Account, Insurance Policies, PFs, Fixed Deposits, Mutual Funds?
- No, we do not open any Demat Account or Trading Account. We do not offer any Insurance Policies or PFs or Fixed Deposits or Mutual Funds. We only provide stock recommendation service in Equity.
9. Can you trade on my behalf?
- No, we strictly do not trade.
10. What is RISK?
- Risk as possibility of losing their investment (fully or in parts) or making less or more than expected returns.
11. Will I get Invoice after the payment?
- Yes, You will get an invoice with all details after the payment is confirmed.
12. Are your services refundable? And do you provide money back products or services?
- No, service charges are not refundable and we strictly do not provide any money back services or guarantee.
13. Can I pay by Cash?
- No, we accept payments only through bank or online transfer via cashfree or razorpay.
15. What if I decide to cancel my paid subscription?
- When you no longer wish to subscribe to a plan, you can cancel your subscription any time and your subscription will stay active until the end of your current billing cycle. You can manage them through your DASHBOARD when your subscription expires.
16. If I cancel my subscription, do I get my money back?
- You cancel your subscription anytime from your dashboard but you wont get your money back as per our policy.
17. Is there any provision of refund of money in case of loss?
- No. We are not responsible for any losses and there is no money back guarantee but our calls have 90-95 % accuracy.
18. How to start my free trial start?
- To start a free trial, click” EARN UP TO 50000 IN FREE TRIAL” button in the home page. On clicking, it will redirect to a new page, choose your segment and fill the application form and click submit button. Once the form is submitted you will receive a welcome call from our executive and you will start receiving stock/index-futures/options/cash advisory from the next day.
19. What is the Minimum Investment required to trade on your recommendations?
- You can check the minimum investment required under the description of each segment.
20. Can we directly talk to the analysts?
- Yes, you can directly contact to our representatives, as & when you get subscribed with us one of our representative takes your regular follow-up and you can also contact your representative any time at his/her extensions and or you can call us at our hotline number +91 9884442619 and talk directly to our Analysts to get complete support during contact hours.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account